I grew up designing “dream houses” and wardrobes for my dolls, making magic potions from flowers and weeds, writing stories, and spinning in circles in the outfield during softball practice (I wasn’t very good at sports).
Now, as an adult, I design healthy lifestyles for my clients and myself, I make grown-up “magic potions” using essential oils, I write about women’s health, and I do hip circles to keep my back pain-free and my core strong. So much has changed, and yet so much remains the same!
Hi! I’m Brianne.
I am a doctor of physical therapy and a certified women’s health and nutrition coach, but what I’m most excited to tell you is that I’m a regular gal — just like you — with good days and bad days, and my own health challenges and struggles… And I’ve learned a heck of a lot along the way.
My passion, my vision, and my dream is to help women heal their bodies via self-care, healthful nutrition, and safe and effective fitness. It’s a holistic way of living that will change your body and your life, and it’s contagious! When you shine brighter, others around you will notice your brilliance.
YOU CAN BE the woman who radiates confidence and health. YOU CAN BE the woman who lights up the room. You can be the woman who other people look at and wonder, “what’s her secret? I want some of that!”
How can I help you?
God put me on this gorgeous planet to serve women just like you; women who want to improve their health so that they can feel better and SHINE BRIGHTER.
My job is to provide you a big, warm welcome into the world of women’s health and holistic wellness through my free resources, live events, books, and e-courses. This is how I can serve you, and I hope you’ll accept my help.
Start to explore:
- Feel-good fitness and healthy living info on my YouTube channel (subscribe for updates!)
- Healthy recipes on my blog
- “Ask Brianne” blog posts covering a wide variety of women’s health topics
- Some of my favorite interviews:
I believe that healthy living can — and should — be FUN… Not “punishment,” hard on your body, deprivation, or a chore. Enjoy exploring my library of women’s health resources. Now’s the time to get started!
Stop waiting for someday. Someday is TODAY.
About Dr. Bri, PT, DPT:
With over two million views on YouTube, articles featured on MindBodyGreen, and a 5-star reviewed book, Dr. Bri is a respected voice in the field of women’s health and wellness. She describes her YouTube channel as “the home of core + pelvic floor friendly fitness,” and is loved by her viewers for her down-to-earth, compassionate approach.
A history of anxiety and depression as well as her own pregnancy-related pelvic floor dysfunction led Dr. Bri to the work she does today. She graduated as a Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2006 from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. Inspired by her own pregnancy and postpartum experiences, she chose to specialize in women’s health PT.
In 2009, Bri left her clinical role and started her own fitness revolution, FemFusion® Fitness. Today, Dr. Bri teaches and shares her FemFusion philosophy via live and online events, coaching, and her free YouTube videos. She is the author of Lady Bits: Understand Your Body, Elevate Your Health, and Reclaim Your Spark Naturally, a women’s health and nutrition coach through the Integrative Women’s Health Institute, and a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate. Passionate about the mind-body connection, she recently completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training program.
Education and Credentials:
- BS in Health Sciences, Linfield College (Portland, OR), 2002
- DPT in Physical Therapy, Pacific University (Forest Grove, OR), 2006
- Completed Pelvic Physical Therapy Levels 1, 2, and 3 through the Section on Women’s Health of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, 2013
- Certified Women’s Health and Functional Nutrition Coach through the Integrative Women’s Health Institute, 2015
- 200-hour Certified Yoga Teacher through Sun Salute Yoga (Torre de la Horadada, Spain), 2017
- Certified in the AromaTouch Technique (doTERRA), 2017