Hi! I’m Brianne (otherwise known as “Dr. Bri”).
I am a doctor of physical therapy and a certified women’s health and nutrition coach, but what I’m most excited to tell you is that I’m a regular gal — just like you — with good days and bad days, and my own health challenges and struggles… And I’ve learned a heck of a lot along the way.
My passion, my vision, and my dream is to help women heal themselves naturally via self-care, healthful nutrition, non-toxic living, and safe and effective core fitness.* It’s a holistic way of living that will change your body and your life, and it’s contagious! When you shine brighter, others around you will notice your brilliance.
How can I help you?
My job is to provide you with a big, warm welcome to the world of women’s health and holistic wellness.
First things first:
Have you signed up for email updates? If not, you can do so right here! Click this link and enter your info. When you subscribe to my e-newsletter, you’ll get a ton of value for ZERO investment!
Next, start to explore:
- FREE feel-good fitness and healthy living info on my YouTube channel (subscribe for updates!)
- Loads of archived “eat clean, move every day, shine brighter” inspiration on my blog
- My book, “Lady Bits“
- My online courses and favorite trusted resources
- How to amplify your healthy living journey via essential oils (work with me!)
I believe that healthy living can — and should — be FUN… Not “punishment,” hard on your body, deprivation, or a chore. Enjoy exploring my library of women’s health resources. Now’s the time to get started!
About Dr. Bri, PT, DPT:
With over three million views on YouTube, articles featured on MindBodyGreen, and a 5-star reviewed book, Dr. Bri is a respected voice in the field of women’s health and wellness. She describes her YouTube channel as “the home of core + pelvic floor friendly fitness,” and is loved by her viewers for her down-to-earth, compassionate approach.
A history of anxiety and depression as well as her own pregnancy-related pelvic floor dysfunction led Dr. Bri to the work she does today. She graduated as a Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2006 from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. Inspired by her own pregnancy and postpartum experiences, she chose to specialize in women’s health PT.
In 2009, Bri left her clinical role and started her own fitness revolution, FemFusion® Fitness. Today, Dr. Bri teaches and shares her FemFusion philosophy via live and online events, coaching, and her free YouTube videos. She is the author of Lady Bits: Understand Your Body, Elevate Your Health, and Reclaim Your Spark Naturally, a women’s health and nutrition coach through the Integrative Women’s Health Institute, and a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate. Passionate about the mind-body connection, she recently completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training program.
Education and Credentials:
- BS in Health Sciences, Linfield College (Portland, OR), 2002
- DPT in Physical Therapy, Pacific University (Forest Grove, OR), 2006
- Completed Pelvic Physical Therapy Levels 1, 2, and 3 through the Section on Women’s Health of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2007, 2009, 2010
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, 2013
- Certified Women’s Health and Functional Nutrition Coach through the Integrative Women’s Health Institute, 2015
- 200-hour Certified Yoga Teacher through Sun Salute Yoga (Torre de la Horadada, Spain), 2017
- Certified in the AromaTouch Technique (doTERRA), 2017
Eat clean, move every day, and you WILL shine brighter!
*As with any exercise/wellness program, please understand that everyone is different and will respond differently to the exercises and information presented. Results are not guaranteed. You should consult with a healthcare provider before beginning this (or any other) exercise program, and always listen to your body. Stop if anything is painful or uncomfortable. Click here to view our website and medical disclaimer.
Reach out! My team and I will do our best to respond within a week.
- If you have a success story or testimonial you’d like to share, we’d love to hear it! Please enter it below and let us know if we can share it on YouTube. Also, let us know if we can use your first name!
- If you’d like to connect with me about doTERRA essential oils, please follow this link and contact me via my doTERRA website.
- If you are a solicitor or reaching out about guest posting on my blog, I’m sorry but I’m not currently accepting requests.
- If you have questions that are related to a specific healthcare need, please speak with your healthcare provider or a women’s health physical therapist in your area.
- If you have any other questions (i.e. ideas/suggestions, a link is broken, etc.), please share them on this contact form. My team will help you as best they can!